WB EMS for Sports Performance
Top performers like Usain Bolt, David Haye, Karim Benzema, Paolo Silva, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Rafael Nadal incorporate WB EMS training into their strength and conditioning programs to enhance training effectiveness and speed recovery.
EMS when paired with conventional training-
- Increases squat max
- Improves sprint speed & mechanics
- Reduces injury
- Improves VO2max
- Reduce soreness and fatigue (“EMS Active Recovery”)
Whole Body EMS reduces the weight needed to force adaption conditioning muscles without as much stress on soft tissue, bones, and joints.
Paired with existing training WB EMS-
- Lowers the potential for injury
- Allows training to progress after fatigue
- Can facilitate breaking through plateaus
- Increases energy expenditure during & after a session
- Can increase basal metabolism (fat burning)
- Improves endurance and stamina
We have relationships with Sports Psychologists and Nutritionists, plus our WB20-certified performance specialists will level up your athletic ability. Inquire for program specifics.