WB EMS for Sports Performance
Top performers like Usain Bolt, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Rafael Nadal incorporate WB EMS training into their strength and conditioning programs to enhance training effectiveness.
EMS when paired with conventional training-
- Increase squat max
- Improve sprint speed & mechanics
- Reduces injury
- Considerably improves VO2max
- Improve Speed, Agility & Quickness (SAQ)
- Reduce soreness and fatigue (“EMS Active Recovery”)
Whole Body EMS conditions muscles without as much stress on soft tissue, bones and joints. It reduces the weight needed to force adaption.
Paired with existing training WB EMS-
- Lowers the potential for injury
- Allows training to progress after fatigue
- Can facilitate breaking through plateaus
- Increases energy expenditure during & after a session
- Can increase basal metabolism (fat burning)
- Improves endurance and stamina
We have relationships with Sports Psychologists and Nutritionists plus our WB20 certified performance specialists will level up your athletic ability.